Nanotechnology, a multi-disciplinary, rising stream in science, is once again gaining popularity with its recent inventions and the successful usage of the same in various other fields. Nanoscience and nanotechnology together have established a new limit to compete in the field of sciences. It’s very recent nanotechnology research topics include :
- Clustering and separation of hydrophobic nanoparticles in lipid bilayer explained by membrane mechanics.
- A full utilization of rice husk to evaluate phytochemical bioactivities and prepare cellulose nanocrystals.
- Precision micro-mechanical components in single crystal diamond by deep reactive ion etching.
- High-field modulated ion-selective field-effect-transistor (FET) sensors with sensitivity higher than the ideal Nernst sensitivity.
- A framework for sustainable nanomaterial selection and design based on performance, hazard, and economic considerations.
- An adapted framework based on the Ashby material selection strategy can be used to select nanomaterials based on their functional performance and on their environmental and human health considerations.
- Coherent Phonon Transport Measurement and Controlled Acoustic Excitations Using Tunable Acoustic.
- Phonon Source in GHz-sub THz Range with Variable Bandwidth.
- Contact Lens Could Monitor Glucose for People with Diabetes.
- World of Intricate Muscles Revealed Inside Velvet Worm’s Wee Leg.
- New 3D Computer Chip Uses Nanotech to Boost Processing Power.
- How Scientists Created a Paper-Thin Loudspeaker.
- Laser-Printed Nanotech Makes Colors That Never Fade.
- Reviving Frozen Organs.
Researchers in nanotechnology revolves around topics like material synthesis, processing, nanofabrication, nanoprobes, spectroscopy, biological synthesis of nanoparticles including green, microbial , algal systems and nanoparticles nanostructures, nano-agriculture, theory and computation, nanoelectronics, nano-optics, nanomechanics, nanodevices, nanotechnology, nanomedicine, nano oncology, Molecular Electronics, Nano-Enabled Energy Solutions, Environmental Nanotechnology, Nano-Enabled Solutions for Food and Water, Nanotechnology for Security and Defense, Nano Education , Computational nanotechnology and Nanometrology, etc. These are a few recent research areas and topics which the researchers take interest in. Application of nanoscience and nanotechnology is seen in almost all the areas of the educational field. These nano inventions have changed the perception of people towards life. It has not only made it easier but has also proven that impossible is yet possible.
Are you a scientist, researcher or a research student working on nanotechnology-related topics? Submit your abstract to the 4th International Nanotechnology Conference and get a chance to be a part of something bigger and contribute to nanotechnology.